Well first things first. Being tagged apparently means I need to share 7 random facts about me and explain "the rules" of being tagged (mercifully, not to be confused with other rules requiring that you stay aloof and not kiss on the first date).
1. Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by including links to their blog.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog!
5. Eat at least one slice of pizza every day for the next week. (Ok, sorry, that's not in the rules, but shouldn't it be?)
Facts about me (that would be Engaged & Enraged @ I Hate Planning My Wedding):
1. I had to give away my cat because Mr F is allergic and I miss him (the cat, not Mr F) very much.
2. While standing on line at Grand Central Station for the LIRR (that is Long Island Railroad, for those of you not in the know), I once asked Mike Wallace (from "60 Minutes") and his wife to watch my luggage for me so I could go get a coffee and a muffin to nurse my massive hangover. (Hey, they were very nice and standing in front of me - wouldn't you have done the same?)
3. One of my biggest regrets is not studying or living abroad at some point in my life.
4. That being said, I still think on a regular basis about how cool it would have been to have had an EZ Bake Oven as a kid.
5. I secretly think I could compete in a competitive eating contest. Like, really.
6. One day I hope to have a college scholarship named for me.
7. I really like my name. Unfortunately, as this Blog is anonymous, you likely don't know that name. But take it on faith - I like it. First name, nickname derivation, and last name. Good job, Mom and Dad.
Now, I tag (and I apologize in advance if you've already been tagged - I tried to search your blogs to make sure you haven't been yet):
1. Maners, at http://idoyoudowedo.com/
2. Sezzy at http://sufferinglove.blogspot.com/
3. Monkeygirl at http://monkeywed.blogspot.com/
4. Friday at http://fridaysthoughts.blogspot.com/
5. Bailee at http://baileesbride.blogspot.com/
7. Jessica at http://thesensiblebride.blogspot.com/
And to make all of your days - I am also nominating all of you for an "Uber Amazing Blog Award" too! Here is the information for that one:
The Uber (AKA Super) Amazing Blog Award is a blog award given to sites who:
- Inspire you...
- Make you smile and laugh...
- Or maybe gives amazing information...
- A great read...
- Has an amazing design...
The rules of the award are:
Nominate a minimum of 5 blogs
Let them know they received this award by commenting on their blog
Share the love and link to this post and the person you received your award from.