Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Up To the Highest Height

I've been thinking how negative my blog is and I'm wondering if it's perpetuating my own bridal self-destruction. So [thinking aloud here] I wonder if perhaps maybe I should provide a more balanced view of my wedding planning experience. I have to admit to myself that for the most part, this has been a pretty craptacular experience, but there have also been some pretty fun parts. And maybe, (just maybe!), by focusing on the things I am enjoying, I can let some of the other things slide off my back. Because right now, everything is only sliding into my stomach, which is in perpetual knots, and down my throat, because I am stress eating like a girl sitting home alone on prom night. (Not judging those who have, just drawing a comparison. No judgement here people!)

So, from here forth I will - like 10/10 winds or 60 minutes or one of those smarty shows or periodicals (maybe NY Times?) provide a fair and balanced view of planning a wedding. The good, the brunch, and the ugly. Meh, it's worth a try, right? I can always go back to being just jaded.

No comments: