Monday, August 11, 2008

You're Never There


One quick thing - why is it that whenever I go to add things on my registry at Bloomingdales that I can get right on the website - 1, 2, 3 - done! But whenever I determine (as happens really often) that there is no way I can justify paying (even if I'm not the one actually doing the paying) $200 for a crystal cake stand, and that I have made a terrible mistake by registering for this item and that I must remove said crystal cake stand off the registry immediately before someone buys it - at 11:00 pm on a random evening in August not remotely close in proximity to my wedding or shower - and I try to hop back on the website to delete, that I can never get on the damn thing. For a store that charges so much for a cakestand they have some SERIOUS webserver issues. Or do they? [Musical sounds of an evil plot unfolding here.]

No comments: